Ensuring that our Clongowes profile has a strong presence with alumni, current parents and the wider community is important for our future development goals.
We develop relationships with many of our constituents – bringing you all together is an effective way to communicate the ‘bigger picture’ of our extended Clongowes community.
An important part of this communication is The Clongowes Leadership Series.
Over the past five years OC’s have shared their experience, leanings and insights with an audience of Clongownians, guests and current parents. It is often an early evening gathering of two hundred and fifty guests or so. To date this series has been held in Dublin and London.
Previous Leadership Speakers have included:
- Rossa White Economist & Patrick Coveney CEO Greencore
- Rob Kearney, Fergus McFadden, David Kearney & Gordon D’Arcy International Rugby professionals
- Nick Hewer PR, BBC The Apprentice
- David Dilger Ex CEO Greencore
- Barry O’Callaghan former chairman & ex CEO of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Patrick Joy MD Suretank
For the Clongowes Foundation Leadership Series 2015/ 2016 we have widened the scope of contributors to include a parent of alumni. We are extending the guest invitation openly to include current parents as well as parents of alumni; embracing all of our constituents.