Have you read a good/interesting/unusual book recently? Then don’t be selfish and keep it to yourself. Share the love! With this in mind (and with Valentine’s Day just around the corner) The James Joyce Library is inviting lovers of reading to participate in a book review competition. For more see below and here: World Book Day
- Junior and Senior Cycle students
- Academic, Housekeeping, Catering, Administrative staff
- The Jesuit Community
- Recommend a book/graphic novel/ebook to others.
- Write a short (around 100 words) review. Include book title, authors’ name, plot description and your own opinions and recommendations.
- Remember, you want to promote the book and convince as many people as possible to read it.
Title + Author +100 words + your creativity
Leave your review in the designated box at the librarian’s desk. Make sure you write down your name, surname and year group/department name.
The deadline for submitting your projects is Monday, 3rd March 2014.
Your reviews will be displayed in the hall outside the James Joyce Library. All participants will take part in a prize raffle for tickest to a screening of The Book Thief.
Ms Anna Cooper, Librarian